Homemade furniture
So, I will be swinging by to pick up this after work today, so that I can make a bench out of Dana's old snowboard. (I'll need another one eventually as well, but good things come to those who wait, right?) (the bike will be the base of the bench. I am so clever).

Anyway, was looking around for other ideas and came across this site. Thought it was worth a view, if you're in to this kind of thing.

--
work to eat - eat to live - live to ride - ride to work!
http://markfitz.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm looking to do something similar to this myself, but not for me

http://www.showcatsonline.com/x/building_a_cat_tree.htm

but you know.. better looking

posted at 4:04 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

OK, so the first link is now dead. Blame the craigslister for removing the item quickly after I purchased it.

It was a grody old bike frame (with components). A winter project, we'll call it, for me to strip and clean it all. Plus, more parts!

posted at 9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home