MLK Day
Sorry no updates all weekend. After work on friday went up north to the parents' abode - my sister just graduated from college and (gasp) moved home. I went up to help celebrate, stayed the night, and ended up stuck there all weekend.

Updated my profile tonight. Time for sleep. Watched 24, worked on my newest acquisition (from BEFORE Christmas), tearing it apart. I'm left with the image on the right. The seatpost is a challenge that I'm willing to undertake, considering the relative ease with which everything else came apart - I was able to remove the bottom bracket almost exclusively without using tools (there was a bit where I needed my bottom bracket tool, but even that I could wield by hand).

Work should be pretty busy in the coming days, but never TOO busy for blogging. Keep coming, I'll keep posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home