Newest addition to my family.
So I wasn't really sure if I should just flat-out post this picture or not, but decided to anyway. Maybe in the future I'll create a "rollover" class so that pictures like this are able to be seen if you roll over it with your mouse, but are otherwise obscured. That would be a neat idea. My little contribution to the inkernet.

Anyway, woke up at like 3:15 needing to pee, too hot, and with a little acid-reflux, so went to the bathroom to cure my woes and met this little guy. Luckily there was an empty TP tube sitting around, so I trapped him therein and got him in the toilet without TOO much trouble. Once in there decided to document the occasion. Not JUST for you folks (all three of my readers), but also in case the landlord would like to know about this little problem.

I feel like I've seen one of these buggers in the past, swiftly destroyed it, and forgot about it, but this is a BIG FREAKING ROACH. Hard to get an idea of size from the pic above, but to get an idea, he was tough to fit in the TP tube (his antennae were kind of sticking out, we'll say).

Nice quality photo though, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

Awlful. That pic is simply awlful....

posted at 9:38 AM

 
Blogger Dana said...

Pebbles, leaky ceilings, now roaches--I'm scared to think what's next.

posted at 11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice macro shot! ;)

posted at 5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home