Not green enuf!
Not green enuf!

This makes sense, of course. My transit card has lost all its value. See, I'm on one of those "tax-free transit" programs that automatically deducts a certain amount from my paycheck every month. Well, I built up quite the surplus when the weather was nice and I was commuting by bike so often, but since the weather has gone sour, I have gone "wimpy". My punishment is thus: I have now run out of money, and will have to buy one of those paper-with-magnetic-stripe cards the proles use. Sigh.

I also just had to put my credit card info in the transit site, so they can automatically reload the card for me. Convenient? Sure - if it wasn't getting filled up automatically in 15 days. The way it stands, though, I have no idea how much money they're going to pop on there for me (it was some configuration choice I made when I signed up for the program, probably a year ago).

Serves me right for not riding in more often!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home