Oh boy.
Between this and this, I may be in big trouble.

If people are reading my GMail (oh, the horrors! They know the inanity with which Hutch interrupts my day hourly) I'd be in big trouble (not really anything interesting in there, go ahead). The login/password thing is a bit troublesome, however.

And as for T-Mobile? Well, I expect pretty much *everything* will be hacked to the point where some info of mine will be exposed, at some point. I imagine if you have a credit card or a cell phone this will happen to you too, if it hasn't already.

I rest still in the knowledge that my debt and poor credit rating is not an attractive target for identity thieves.

Also, let me give thanks for the blatant theft of a Slashdot image. Some day, I'll get my own. Note: actually, they're smart enough to not let me hijack their image. Bastard smart geeks. Instead, I stole it from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

Not good. Keep me posted on whatever you may hear about this.

posted at 11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home