Oh, cyclists..
Got this in today's (yesterday's?) RBR Newsletter:

“I’m out of shape”
Translation: I ride 400 miles a week and haven’t missed a day since the Ford administration. I replace my 11-tooth cog more often than you wash your shorts. My bodyfat percentage is lower than your mortgage rate.

“I’m not into competition”
Translation: I will attack until you collapse in the gutter, babbling and whimpering as if you’ve been watching Celebrity Poker. I will win the town-line sprint if I have to hook you into an oncoming Peterbilt. I will crest this hill first if I have to grab your seatpost, spray energy drink in your eyes and ask you how to program my DVD player.

“I’m on my beater bike”
Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a popcorn fart and costs more than a divorce.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

I love it. What line do I use for my running and biking? The "I'm outta shape" line?

posted at 9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home