Time for a new PS2 game? (See what I'm talking about)
OK, I think it might be time for me to buy a new PS2 game. Thanks to brother-blog 7805.org contributor buhny for pointing it out. I remember reading about this game a while ago, and finding the idea intriguing. Based on the rec, though, I think I might just have to go pick it up.

Basically, you start out as a ball of lint or something, and roll around picking up more crap. As you get bigger and bigger, you can pick up more and more crap, and grow, blob-like, until you can pick up buildings and stuff.

Not really sure what the point is. Not really sure if there IS a point. But sounds like loads of fun! :)

-M

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best game nintendo should've made.

posted at 12:48 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Exactly what I was thinking!

posted at 11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home