Worst. Invention. Ever. (See what I'm talking about)

The Patented Arm and Leg powered cycle solution: Body Bike - Arm and Leg powered bicycle: "Body Bike: a patented bicycle that is selectively powered;
it may be leg powered or arm and leg powered! "

Eeeeww.. I think if I could see the video (can't at work for some reason), I would vomit. Everywhere.

First of all, the bike frame was never intended to be stressed in that way. Second of all, control must BLOW. Third of all, with the extra weight, forget it. Fourth, you probably look like a complete moron. And Fifith? Try putting a nice, lightweight handlebar on there. I bet it lasts a month of serious riding. Blech.

Thanks to Pablo for the link.

----
Update: I saw the video, which they had trouble embedding in the page (don't pay cousin Billy Bob for the website, budddy!), and I did vomit. Everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home