New feature?
OK, in addition to the "my heat is now..." feature added (see two posts below), I decided that another regular feature should be added.

See, a buddy of mine is out of town for a few months testifying as a child witness in some trial (or something like that), so he gave me his keys to pick up his mail and run the water, air the place out, etc.

So I show up last night, and what do I find but a week-old tray of food sitting on the counter (barely eaten - must have been made drunk the night before he left), dirty dishes not only in the sink but also one sitting next to his couch, and general filth everywhere else.

So I think I'm going to start a Hutch-Filth-o-Meter, and grab some pictures each time I stop by. See, I refuse to actually clean his place for him, so I figure the best thing I can do is embarass him enough to clean it himself.

I think it might be time to email his high school buddies who maintain a blog of their own - see if they have any good ideas for what I could do. Leaving a big old steaming pile to fester in his bathroom for a couple of months HAS crossed my mind, but I'm not sure I'm THAT evil... Perhaps inspiration will hit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home