Bubba the Lobster, and other neato facts... (See what I'm talking about)
The Secret Life of Lobsters: "female lobsters seduced males into submission by urinating in their faces"

Who knew! Maybe Hutch was a lobster in a different life...

Anyway, came across this blog when looking for better pictures of "Bubba", the ginormous lobster that died on his way to becoming an exhibit at Ripley's Believe it or Not (I believe it). For reference, I included the picture above of Bubba next to a "normal" lobster - his 22 pounds next to the paltry 1.5 pounds of a "normal". Umm, that's really big.

Anyway, interesting facts in the blog about treatment of lobsters and how PETA is potentially effing things up w/r/t their treatment.

I, for one, admire PETA's purpose, or at least what their name stands for, but I'm not sure I've ever read anything about them that didn't make me cringe and think of them as lunatics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing lunatic about

posted at 8:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... blogger sh*t the bed when posting that last comment... 1) didn't post the actual link (found here : http://www.helpinganimals.com/feat/ronjeremy/) 2) every page my browser rendered after that went to that link 3) when focusing on the form area after closing all windows and opening a new one, it went to that link.

not that i'm complaining about the site.. but still..

posted at 8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home