Diner finds finger in chili (See what I'm talking about)
CNN.com - Officials: Diner�finds finger in chili - Mar 24, 2005: "A diner at a Wendy's fast food restaurant in San Jose, California, found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain, local officials said Wednesday."

What more could I possibly add to this story? This reminds me of the scene in The Naked Gun with the finger-hot-dog. But much, much more gross.

Actually, some friends of mine last weekend awed all with a story of how one of them - no joke - found a band-aid in their beer can. That they had just opened. That, also, was very gross.

That story reminds me of Strange Brew, where I believe it was one of their jobs to watch the beer bottles go by on a conveyor-belt to ensure there weren't mice inside. Ahh, movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home