Finally updated! (See what I'm talking about)
Well, I finally updated our wedding website. Dana and I spent some time yesterday comparing our registries (5!) to make sure we didn't have any overlap, clean up stuff that has been discontinued, that kind of thing. We also realized that our tongs, salad "scissors", potholders and kitchen towels all must be cleaned and disinfected before use, as they have already been purchased and anything like that is immediately suspect to contamination by Kelli and Joe.

Come on, just because it took you 4 months to find the egg that I hid at your Christmas party is no reason to retaliate to such a degree. Dear god, have mercy on us. We're done for.

And, as a side note, we did not want to register at four places, let alone five. Apparently, however, it's improper to register for "fine" china at Crate and Barrel (I thought it was overdoing it to register for TWO SETS of plates/bowls/etc in the first place, let alone such expensive stuff). That being said, however, the stuff we ended up registering for is really nice!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

I love the fact that all my friends will be successful and wealthy by the time I ever need to register....

posted at 1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up Hutch and go pick up my laundry.

posted at 7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home