Lately...
Lately I've been so spoiled by being busy all day that the days have just flown by. Today, however, a total wrench was thrown in the works when a boring-ass meeting I had scheduled got out WAY early. Now I'm sitting around with only grunt-type work to do, and that's the most boring kind...

And I'd totally surf around and catch up on my reading and stuff, but all the important people in my office seem to have something to say to me today, and that has proven to be a rather unsafe pasttime.

AND, leaving early isn't an option, because I have a test scheduled for 4:15 that'll take at least a half an hour (and then I have dinner downtown tonight anyway). At least I have something to look forward to. Yummy Thai food. Mmmmmmm.

I'll try to remember to moblog from the restaurant, if I can get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home