Multimedia message
Multimedia message

Hutch was pissed that I didn't blog about this Monday when it happened... I'm not even sure you'll be able to make out what it says, but I'll tell you anyway.
Mikey ordered chicken fried steak when we were at Horseshoe the other night, and left before the tab came (he left some cash behind to cover it, though).
Anyway, Hutch had the bright idea to play creditcard roulette, and fate paid him back by having the waitress pick his card (schmuck). So, he's looking over the bill and the last item catches our eye - and is the reason for this entry. When we saw 'Cock Moo' we didn't know what to think.
The waitress explained, though, that it's their name for the chicken fried steak.
Apparently it used to be called that on the menu, but too many people got confused...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was finally mentioned in the blog. However, I will never order something that the staff refers to as cock moo again.

posted at 11:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like a really stiff dairy drink.

posted at 12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will erect a cow statue in honor.

posted at 10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home