Spring maintenance

My naked bike, everything taken off except fork, handlebars, shifters and rear derailleur, for my first annual overhaul and upgrade!
I have a bunch of pics of the old and new parts also, will blog about it in detail(?) later. Woo-hoo!



[udpate] I do fully intend to update the blog with my step-by-step bike maintenance journey. But Pablo (seen here taking a dump in Ireland) took the camera to the Canon repair place for us - Dana dropped it one too many times in Ireland, and a button flew off. I've been taking pictures by sticking a pin in the hole where the button used to be. Not ideal.
And OK, OK, I'll spare you and not give step-by-step maintenance details. Maybe just an overview with a link to pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

What's the over/under on how long it will be left like that?!?!? Will it be ready for weekend rides by the time I return to Chicago?

posted at 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home