TiVo To Go Content on PSP (See what I'm talking about)
I've totally bitten my tongue with regard to the PSP launch. As a lust object, I typically would have given in and gotten one at this point, but the fact that I'm running out of money means that I'm on REAL financial lockdown until the wedding - I just can't spend more money, I have to pay down my CC debt before the move to Houston... all this stuff is preventing me from buying this beautiful objet d'lust.

Anyway, I've been thinking to myself, "Gee, wouldn't it be nice to not let The Daily Show pile up week after week and transfer them to a PSP for watching during my commute?" Well, I guess my dreams have been answered.

But I know that the reason I want the thing most is just because it's so damn sexy. Mmm mm mm!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

That's even enough to make me want a PSP too!

posted at 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home