Woe is me... (See what I'm talking about)
OK, so I'll start off by saying that I have three weeks (well, one day short of three weeks) to train for this 8k I'm running in. That's about five miles, for you [other] non-metric people. Yikes. Oh well, I survived the Turkey Trot, another 8k on (you guessed it) Thanksgiving, though I was sore for the next three days. And I have been getting some exercize lately, though the last time I ran was AT the Turkey Trot. I guess it's time to put the cycling aside for a week or three..

Anyway, the "Woe is me" is also because I was very good about moblogging before and during the St. Patrick's Day Parade here last Saturday (started at 10am), but for some reason stupid Flickr didn't send my entries to the blog! Didn't even recieve them! OK, so it's quite possibly the "stupid phone"s fault, but I need someone to blame.. Sigh.

Anyway, back to the grind after the long weekend (wasn't at work on Friday).

And HBD, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home