April Fools Jokes
So I haven't played (or heard tell of) a really decent April Fools joke in a long, long time, which is kind of sad. I guess maybe I'm just growing up.

Today Dave and I met Steve for lunch down the street - something we try to do once every week or three, and Steve made the grave mistake of going to the bathroom after we had asked for the check, but before we had paid. Needless to say, he came back to a table that contained nothing more than his waiting jacket and the check resting neatly where he had been sitting.

I'm still trying to decide if it fits in the "mean" or "funny" categories, but I can see him in my mind's eye laughing when he saw that we weren't there, then getting progressively more mad as he realized we weren't coming back. We waited down the block for him as he left but he didn't see us, despite his looking around. Oh well.

Steve - next year you can get me back. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home