Chicago is your trashcan


Originally uploaded by MarkFitz.
Engage bitter, self-righteous Mark.

I should have guessed the fat fuck who used the seat next to him as a coffee table would use the El as his trashcan also, but I could never have guessed it would make me so pissed off.

Mostly, i think it's the coffee on the floor that got me. And the fact that he meticulosly ripped the pages out of the paper that he still wanted to read.

Well, at least i can rest assured that the massive coronary he's destined for will keep him from doing this for too long.

Maybe I just need a coffee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Mark.
You see, I thought it would be funny if I peed on a news paper to see if anyone actually picked it up. Thanks for the laugh!

posted at 11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma: maybe next time he will sit in the seat that the lady had just pissed on.

posted at 11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home