Craziness (See what I'm talking about)
OK, so I've been going totally nuts with work and wedding stuff lately (see last week's entry about our ballooning budget), and the one thing I told myself I would allow myself to buy was a new pair of shorts for the bike - my old ones are getting pretty worn down, and the only thing worse than me in spandex is, well, me in ripped spandex.

So, I saw this today and couldn't resist. I've been really good with my money lately, so I deserve it. boo-ya to my first full kit. I also got the sprinting jersey, because, well, how can you pass up on a $39 jersey?

UPDATE! It figures, the way my day is going today. I got an email saying they're out of, and discontinuing, the shorts. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

You deserve it. And besides, if you and Matt are going to take turns pulling each other, I'm sure he appreciates shorts that aren't, well, threadbare. Or maybe he likes them..hmmm...

posted at 4:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like I am moving out at the right time

posted at 8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home