Lots going on...
  • new pope
  • wedding invitations
  • wedding budget
  • more and more wedding stuff
  • lots of work before a BIG implementation Friday night
  • broke
  • trying to find a place in Houston to live
  • trying to keep my job while in Houston
  • Pre-Cana Saturday
  • party Saturday
  • lots of bike riding to do
  • roommate moving out
  • new roommate moving in
  • promised services to friends (mechanic)
  • more wedding stuff
  • laundry (wow, lots and lots of laundry)
  • must clean apartment
  • must assemble three printouts from here

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to help me with my computer

posted at 12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should spend less time making salsa

posted at 12:27 PM

 
Blogger Dana said...

I don't understand your geek language.

posted at 2:38 PM

 
Blogger amberance said...

...and don't forget to read my blog.

posted at 3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think you'll have time to fix my bike?

posted at 5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home