Oh boy.
Well, the good news is, I got a pretty good wedding budget worked out this afternoon at work. (Dana and I are having a budget meeting tonight, among other things).

The BAD news is, the budget we've been working off of until now was based on bad math. And when I say bad math, I mean BAD. Not my bad math, mind you, but the bad math of like the premier "wedding planning site" online, theknot.com. (fuckers).

Yeah, they had us spending about 140% of our budget. Thank god I found it when I did. We can try to limit the damage now.. (and it's a VERY good thing we were under-spending and over-saving. That's not exactly the case anymore). Sigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why i let you go first, to learn from your mistakes.

1) not eloping

posted at 9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUCK up camper!

posted at 7:25 AM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Hutch finance and accounting! All it takes is believing the math really does work...

posted at 8:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you believe, anything is possible.

posted at 9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home