sigh

Flickr sucks. I've been sending mucho posts from my phone lately as I just haven't had any time at work to blog, but I find out now that none have gotten through. Grr.
 
Anyway, work sucks and I'm very tired. A week from now I will have an apartment in Houston (god willing) and no more roommate. Shortly thereafter my sister Lauren will be moving in with me and then, well, I get married.
 
Last week was totally nutso. Hopefully this week will be a little more calm.
 
The shirt I'm wearing now smells. Oh well.
 
-M

(and to top it off, the first time I tried to submit this to Blogger via email, IT bounced. WTF? Time to host my own blog?



update: Actually, the email bounced back AND posted. I didn't check because, well, why the heck would I if it said the email was undeliverable. WTF is going on? Oh well. Hopefully this afternoon will provide more time. Been working on issues all morning..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to take a picture of what the apartment looks like now...

posted at 2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home