Update.
Update, update, update...

So, as I said yesterday, I've been really busy lately. Last night I was supposed to alphabetize our invitation list for the wedding, go over the budget, and get some images (well, pictures to be specific) up on the website. Oh, and laundry.

All I managed to do was locate, crop, and upload photos to the website. But I haven't even linked to them yet. Luckily, at work the deadlines aren't really looming this week like they will next, so I can probably sneak some wedding website dev in during the day. At lunch I'll examine the budget and cry into my sandwich, and since the invite list is in Excel all I really have to do is keep a couple work-related pages open so it looks like I'm working on something, you know, real.

We're still struggling with the list - we want to invite more people but literally don't have the room for them - we're already separating people into another room (the bar, you lucky bastards!), and at a per-plate charge of $LOTS.00 it just begins to get unreasonable.

There is some good news, though. Since I get married on June 25th and have to be in Houston by June 30th, the issue of my Evilpartment lease not expiring until August 31st was a problem. Well, a problem no more. Mikey convinced them to let us out early (which is in his interest too, as he just bought a place). So, there is a silver lining. I'll update more later as this post is getting pretty long already. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home