CNN.com - Buy off your 'car guilt' - Jun 21, 2005 (See what I'm talking about)
CNN.com - Buy off your 'car guilt' - Jun 21, 2005: "For $160 you can turn a Hummer H2 into a zero-emissions vehicle. No tools or mechanical ability are required."

I like this idea. Christmas gifts for all my friends!

I don't think I took the time to blog about it earlier, but when I signed up for utilities in Houston, I selected an energy provider that is 100% pollution-free, 100% renewable power. I figure we're going to be using a lot of power anyway, and this way I won't feel TOO guilty about cranking the air up. (or cooking, or doing laundry, etc).

Oh, and yes, I'm way too busy to be blogging, but I'm just sitting on a conference call and have to KIND OF pay attention - too much attention to do work, but not too much to blog. Shows how much thought I put into my entries, no?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could say that this is the WHEEL DEAL

posted at 8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home