Blog surfing, comment cruising (See what I'm talking about)
Just found this friend's blog by following a comment from one of my posts (see where that gets me?) - for someone who doesn't think anyone's reading his blog, he sure talks alot.

Apparently "The Futureheads" have a pretty good album - I've gathered as much from the twelve times he's mentioned that. Also, he likes to poop, and talk about pooping. This much I already knew.

Let's welcome BJ to the "blogosphere" (I really hate that word) and collectively persuade him to get rid of the Fu Manchu, even if we're all just jealous our wives/girlfriends/whatever don't let us get away with ridiculous facial hair. I remember the time I had a moustache for about an hour. That was totally awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

I wasn't exactly hiding it, I am desperate for your attention...how could I make that any clearer?! Oh, Jen doesn't even know about it yet...at least until she checks yours again. Thanks a lot, you just started a fight. Jerk.

posted at 11:09 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

I do work from home...after putting in 8+ hours at the office. At least when I am at home, the company I keep is more enjoyable and won't file a harassment suit when I try to touch her tatas.

posted at 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home