Aah, the incredible power!
So after my post calling everyone out for not posting this week, I must say I have met with great success. Of the people I pointed out, Dana, BJ, Scott and Pablo all posted.

But wait, isn't there someone missing? Aah yes, Hutch.

Hutch has a problem where he kind of goes in spurts (keep your comments to yourself), and this must be a kind of time for him to "re-load" his thoughts. Either that, or he's so incredibly busy stretching his IT band that he just doesn't have time to blog.

I have decided that for every time I realize Hutch hasn't posted, I'll divulge a secret of his.

Number one: Hutch has "run" the Chicago Marathon for the past two years. But because he doesn't take care of himself, or, say LISTEN TO HIS DOCTOR (or his friends' wives who are doctors), he has NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FINISH*. Kind of sad, isn't it? And he thinks someday he'll qualify for Boston. Not like that, he won't!

*OK, he technically finished, but only if the definition of "finish" contains "was able to limp to the end".

2 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

Do you the remember the last time I told you how much I dislike you?!?!?

posted at 11:06 AM

 
Blogger amberance said...

Hey dude, I post all the time and I'm way more funny and interesting than Hutch!

posted at 1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home