Blah blah blah
Ok, so I need to post more. Granted. And I need more interesting posts about whatever it is I do with my life here in Houston. Consider it done.

I'll start right now with a survey (vote in the comments below): Dana is leaving town this weekend for a conference (I take her to the airport tomorrow morning, bright and early). What the heck do I do with myself for three days in a (mostly) strange city with no wife around?

I will be riding, probably Saturday AND Sunday. I may ride in the city one day (short route) and out of the city another (which pretty much means the whole day before noon is gone). This weekend is a tax holiday in Texas, so I'll possibly do some clothes shopping (no, I have never heard of this either). I originally thought the holiday was just Saturday, but it appears to be Friday through Sunday. Maybe I'll have to wait for D's return to take advantage of this one.
I would go see some movie Dana has no interest in, but there don't seem to be any in theatres around here right now.

I could continue work on our website, or my Google Maps experiment, or my Phidgets stuff (though I'm still kinda stuck on the phidgets stuff).

I could hang pictures and generally straighten up our place some more (this might have to happen), or play with the PSP (this will definitely happen). Perhaps I'll spend time figuring out the most simple way to get recordings from TiVo to the PSP, and from DVDs I own to the PSP.

I also need to do some wrenching on the bike (rear derailleur needs adjustment, have to read up on crank installation and service - I'm still getting some creaking, re-install my cadence meter, adjust cables and housing, etc.).

So you see, it's not so much that I don't have stuff to do, it's that I can't decide *what* to do. Most likely I'll watch a lot of CSI on TiVo and order some pizza. But the rides will happen. Maybe I'll hook up my surround speakers finally (this long without surround! Can you imagine?)....

Decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home