Blog Censorship! (See what I'm talking about)
(Picture linked remotely from Pablo's travelblog. Yep, stole it without asking permission)

So totally weak. I commented on Pablo's post of this (and other) pictures about his and his buddy Beau's "flatmate" while they are travelling around, and made a sarcastic comment (as I am wont to do) about how she's a total dog, as I remember most Brazilian women are, and how Beau must be hating it. I go back, a day or two after making the comment to see how others have reacted, only to find MY COMMENT UNCEREMONIOUSLY EDITED. Boo, hiss.

At least his dad had a chance to see it before The Man brought me down. And to think I was nice and didn't say anything about how much Pablo must be flirting with her. At least I have control over my own blog's content. I suppose that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Note: for those of you who couldn't decipher my meaning: She's a fox. Most Brazilian women are downright foxes. So, for that matter, are most North Dakotan women, but that's a story for another time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brazilian == ++
i met a girl in puno who was from rio. (she did not dance on the sand)
ouch she was beautiful. and so were her friends from urauay and argentina (sigh). as for north daktoans.. well, i'll go on the record that way northern minnesotans are a pretty cool bunch, so i'm sure n.d. are pretty sweet too ;)

posted at 9:05 AM

 
Blogger Dana said...

Strong recovery, babe.

posted at 2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured I'd get shit for that! Yea, I suck... and it wasn't so much that I meant to censor you, but to remove the possibility that somebody misunderstand the comment. As for flirting - thats what I do best!

posted at 3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home