Bye! (See what I'm talking about)
A fond farewell to Dave and Keri, our first official visitors to Houston. We had a long weekend and I expect it will take Dana and I a majority of the week to recover. I'm sure D will want to detail what we did this weekend, but I'll wrap up.

Friday night: My flight arrived at about 8:00pm (flew standby on an earlier flight than ticketed for), came home, changed, and went to Two Rows (local brewpub) for some dinner. Stopped at The Ginger Man for a drink, came home, and all passed out.

Saturday: made some breakfast (w/homemade banana bread), hung around, and tried to figure out what to do with our day. Ended up going to Otto's for some BBQ (yummy!), then driving to Galveston, TX (on the gulf) for some exploration. Took a Duck tour, walked about a half mile in the heat, grabbed some seafood, and headed back home. After playing at home for a little bit, went and picked up some Star Pizza (yum!), came home, drank more, and passed out.

Sunday: woke up, hung around. Went to lunch at Baker St ($6 pitchers of Shiner), caught a movie (40-year-old Virgin), came home. Later, went for dinner at Guadalajara, came home, put in South Park the movie and had some Fitzgerald's Famous Irish Coffee. Passed out.

I have a headache. Blech.

Thanks for coming, guys. Now Dana and I can get back on our schedule of eating healthy stuff and not going out every meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home