Thanks, mom!
My new toy - thanks to Mom for my birthday present. It's my first PS3 peripheral! :)

Unfortunately, shipped with 1.51 firmware - unexploitable right now. But I can play Lumines! And Wipeout (once I exchange the other game I got) - and UMD movies OMG! :)
I do plan to rip a DVD or two for my trips back to Chicago - this puppy's screen is just as beautiful as everyone says. And the best part? No dead pixels! SWEET!

I also got a SWEET tote bag from my lovely wife. That is more practical, but sadly much more difficult to play with. It is, however, just as pretty. Victorinox, red - just a phat bag. (did I just say 'phat'?)

Also, she bought me our pots and pans as my wedding present (holy jeez did we get a good deal!). Those will last much, much longer than the PSP, that is certain. And I'd like to see the PSP COOK SOMETHING. I mean, come on. It's only so useful.

Though I heard it can smoke the DS. ;) Tasty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty pretty what can i say, these are games i wont want to play after a day

posted at 10:16 PM

 
Blogger Dana said...

Thanks Ann--Mark is so excited about his new toy, that I have time to study for my upcoming Boards!

I am such a nerd. Who gets this excited about getting to study?

posted at 8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeet!

posted at 7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yee of little faith! I spent all night getting e-mail blogging to work - with pics! The fruit of my efforts!

posted at 10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home