Weekend update
My weekend collage. Dana got me sick (thanks, hon!), so all we did was lie around the house all weekend and watch movies. Then Sunday I decided I had to be productive, so I backed up all our music to DVD (it took NINE of them). We watched our first three Netflix rentals and are ready for more.

Also, as far as productivity goes, Dana definitely beat me this weekend: mucho laundry, lots of reading (I'd be surprised if she doesn't finish Harry Potter by the end of the week), did the dishes I was supposed to do, cleaned up the damn packing peanuts we had sitting in boxes (so we can bring the boxes to the recycling place).. Just an overachiever, that one.

We also went grocery shopping. I guess during the week, cooking dinner is how I pay her back for the laundry and dishes, huh?

Next three movies on the Netflix queue: Appleseed (guess who's pick), Casablanca (neither of us have seen it!), and Closer (my not-so-secret crush on Natalie Portman has nothing to do with our renting this movie. NOTHING!).

This Thursday is Dana's first football game coverage (already?), but since it's basically in the ghetto there's no way for me to get there unless she can pick me up on her way (I want to go, but it's not like I'm going to whip out the PSP while I wait). Also, this weekend she has her first TSU game. Apparently they had a great season last year.

Yes, that's eleven straight losses with three shutouts. TSU is like the Clark W. Griswold of football. At least they'll be playing this game at Reliant. That should allow me to hide with the PSP since I'll probably have to get there like three hours early with Dana.. Hopefully by the time the game happens I'll be able to downgrade my firmware and start running some homebrew and emulators..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Downgrade huh? I thought everyone was trying to get the 2.0 firmware upgrade for the web browser. j/k

Have you been able to rip a dvd to a memory stick yet?

posted at 2:55 PM

 
Blogger Dana said...

TSU baby, this is our year!

posted at 9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home