Aah, this week.
So as you can see from my previous entry, I was at the Cubs game last night. I also am planning on going tonight (provided it doesn't rain), and was invited (AGAIN) for Wednesday's game. If you get the game, watch on Wednesday, as you'll probably see me (and Dave, and Hutch, and... whoever else comes). Dave's dad's tickets are the bomb.

Anyway, I WON'T be going if I hear back from Julie and Andrea - we're supposed to try and get together for dinner this week at some point - but I don't expect to hear from them, which probably means I'm going.

Ah, but I just checked the schedule and the game is on Comcast Sports Net Chicago. Which means that unless you live here, you won't be able to see it. Pity.

I woke up feeling absolutely horrible today. Too much boozing (and I ran out of allergy meds, which doesn't help either). Tonight we'll be taking it easy. And by "we", I mean "me".

So much to do, so little time.

This week's sports attendance schedule for me:

Monday: Cubs v. Reds
Tuesday: Cubs v. Reds
Wednesday: Cubs v. Reds
Thursday: off
Friday: off (sweet merciful God, I get two off days)
Saturday: POSSIBLY the Gator Fest ride (got D's approval, not sure of my willingness to get up at 4:30 to burn 1:20 worth of gas to pay to go on a 50-mile ride, to see alligators and then burn another 1:20 worth of gas) then the Jeff Davis game at 7pm.
Sunday: Texans v. Steelers. D and I got these tickets comped from the team dietician because I fixed her computer. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home