Hurricane blog updates
"The official forecast track is still slightly east of Houston, but there's been a lot of wavering in the computer models. There's still simply a lot of uncertainty."
Ah, well. It's always nice to wake up to news like this.

In other news, a busload full of nursing home residents EXPLODED overnight on the highway. Talk about bad luck.

As D and I wake up this morning the reality is sinking in. It's a gray day out (still not much wind), but that is all sure to change in time.

There was no newspaper delivery this morning, so we're going to flip on the TV and see what's going on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitz- Found your blog a couple of weeks ago and I've been keeping up with your storm preparations. I'll be thinking of you guys this weekend. Stay safe.

-j shaffer

posted at 7:53 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

There is a woman at work named Rita, she's a supervisor, and she keeps making jokes about how she is going to come in and flood work. I was getting annoyed so I told her that I have friends down there that have never dealt with a hurricane before and that I was worried about them. Shut that bitch up real quick.

posted at 7:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember last time BJ shut "dat bitch up real quick"... we had to hide the evidence! Wait... we weren't supposed to talk about that, were we!?

You guys are in our thoughts!

posted at 11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home