Texas Gatorfest (See what I'm talking about)
Dana should really know better than to send me to websites about weirdo bike rides. Because now, I just want to go to this. I WANT to spend all weekend taking in Gator Fest, but I know D has running clinic and a football game on Saturday (not to the mention the fact that by the time I get back I'll have been away for a week).

How can someone NOT want to go to an event where on the about page they say:
The Great Texas Alligator Roundup, the premier event of GATORFEST, invites Texas alligator hunters to bring in their “harvest” to compete for cash prizes. The festival coincides with the opening of the 20 day alligator season in Texas and the Roundup sees an average of 10% of the alligators harvested from the wild in Texas annually. Previous years’ winners have been over 13 feet long!

What'd you do this weekend, Mark? Oh, nothing. Just went to the best annual Texas alligator round-up EVER!

2 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

We have lost you forever...sigh. I am just jealous.

posted at 6:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Souza be leading the group with a flashlight searching for reflecting alligator eyes!?

posted at 9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home