Update, landlords, etc.

I just got off the phone with our landlords, who are also weathering the storm (along with three other families) in their house directly behind us. I'm going to be bringing my spare walkie-talkie over there so we can keep in touch through/after the storm (assuming we can find it!), and they have extra tape for us.

Here's the thing about the tape. I heard (or read) that the whole "taping your windows" thing is a total old wives' tale, and found evidence of that here. Oh, and also here, at the NOAA's website. A pretty authoritative source. But they're our landlords...

We'll tape the windows, but for me, it's low on the priority list. WAY low.

My "to-do" list is coming along nicely so far. More updates later.

This Rita is one big bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home