We are totally old (See what I'm talking about)
So while I was blogging last time around, my landlady called and asked us over for dinner (we couldn't turn her down).

note: picture is there because I searched for "old drunk" on google. You get what you ask for

now, we realized that (A) we're old people, and (B) we're drunk.

Damn old people.

The wind has actually died down a little, which is strange. And at two separate times tonight, we were standing outside drinking wine in the rain. I guess this is how you weather a hurricane in Houston.

Either way, the scary page makes it looks like we might not even lose power! This is quite the shock, especially considering how much damn preparation we've done. Rita IS a bitch.

Anyway, we're still fine. We're back from dinner, we're going to finish our movie, and we're going to fall asleep (in bed! not in the hallway!).

Laters.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleep! with the season finale of bsg in a minute? you're crazy!

posted at 8:01 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

We just watched it on TiVo. Awesome. But what happens next?!?

When is the next season?

posted at 10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give....what is bsg?

posted at 7:33 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

Well, if you come back to read this, BSG = Battlestar Galactica. No, not the old one, but a new series.

Scott is mad because he wants D and I to watch it from the beginning, but forgets that uh, we have lives. (right)

D watched the season finale with me, and despite herself, I think she liked it. :)

posted at 9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home