Aaah. What's this? A blog?
OK, so, yes. I've been slacking on the blog lately. My bad. But I have been really sick (so sick, in fact, that I took a sick day even though I work from home. I just couldn't hack it). Thanks for that, Hutch. That's what I get for letting him taste my beer, I guess. Some friend! :)

Anyway, as in the last post, lots has been going on. I'll do my best not to talk about work (though I did get that job offer from IBM yesterday - booya). Anyway, I have to make this quick because I have a conference call in seven minutes, but decided to blog to burn the time.

Quickly, then:
  • Decided not to downgrade my PSP to run homebrew - I'd just have to update it anyway when I buy SSX which comes out next week, and I'm not up for the possibility of bricking it. Besides, I just figured out how to a/v sync my Tivo recordings on the thing (using a little utility called DirectShow Dump before PSPVideo9), but only with the new video format that is firmware v2.0-only.

  • OK, got distracted (with work stuff, what else) - so the rest of this post will have to come after my conf. call.


I'm such a tease. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home