Flock browser
You can easily blog interesting web content with Flock, in just a few clicks.Example: Highlight a passage on a web page that you would like to blog about. 2. Right-click that selection and choose Blog This. 3. The blog editor opens with that selection already inserted. Not only that, the selection is properly formatted as a Blockquote and appropriate citation is included.

Flock

OK, so they need to iron out some things, but so far I'm somewhat impressed with the Flock browser developer preview (a derivative form of Firefox with integrated "social" aspects - favorites stored online at del.icio.us, integration with blogging tools (I'm using the integated blog tool right now), and other neat stuff (RSS aggregator, something I've never used before. Hopefully it's as easily customizable as it should be - right now it's fugly)...

After using it for a while, I'll report back. I wonder how easy it is to add images to blog posts....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home