Okay, that's cool.

OK, that's pretty cool. I have this little button on my Firefox browser that lets me add a picture to my Flickr account really easily. (basically, if I'm on a page and I want to add an image from that site to my flickr account, I click the button, select the image, and upload it. One, two, three - that easy).

Anyway, I can never remember where to find that button, and I wanted to set up the new browser in the same way. Although Flock integrates pretty well with Flickr (it's how I created this post - just drag the photo from my Flickr account to this blog entry), there doesn't seem to be an easy way built in to the browser for one to upload pictures to one's Flickr account.

Since I couldn't find the source for the button, I decided to try and drag it from my Firefox browser over to the Flock one, and bingo! It worked perfectly. Very neat.

The browser (especially these tools that are integrated) is a little buggy, but it is just a "developer preview", so I guess that makes sense.

OK, I'm going to try to customize my RSS aggregator now...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually been using Google desktop here at work since I've been back. Pretty cool stuff... it's got an RSS reader tool, not sure if it would be considered an aggregator - but it pretty much lists all the new posts on my fav blog sites!

posted at 9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark....now it is totally clear to me...I had been using my 14 inch gangly wrench and I couldn't ever seem to customize my RSS aggregator.

posted at 1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive been using the rss reader built into safari for the last few months. replaced all my bokmark folders with rss folders (News, tech, peeps, pcomp, audio, video, artsy, games, etc.) .. Super Handy way to find a means to procrastinate.

posted at 2:19 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Dad - that's your whole problem. That gangly wrench hasn't worked for years!

posted at 2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not the size of the wrench, it is how you use it.

posted at 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home