Update continued
OK, sorry about that little interruption. Anyway, with my newly-discovered TiVo-PSP skillz, I'm all set for the BBC's "Peep Show" marathon on Saturday morning at 2am. I'll just back the suckers up and encode for my airplane-viewing pleasure next week. With CSI I've gotten 1-hour shows down to about 155MB, so with my 1GB MemoryStick I should be able to nab all of them (only 6 30-minute episodes, sadly). I still really need to fix the sync problem with my DVD ripping, though. Some day, I'll get that going.

Beyond that, yesterday was my first real time outside the house with the exception of getting mail/the paper or grilling out since Hutch left on Sunday.

It's funny - do you ever get to the grocery store/CD store (OK, I'm dating myself here - I don't even buy CDs anymore - but hear me out) and realized that although you had been thinking of about a dozen things you wanted to pick up, you now can't think of a single one? That's me, blogging, right now. Can't think of a single thing I wanted to talk about.

Being sick has really been a bummer. I missed my brain class on Wednesday night. I really wanted to go, but that was the day I called in sick to work and it just was not going to happen. Dana tried to pull the "it's our three-year anniversary" thing on the fifth, but I told her that since we're married now, that count starts over. Besides, I got her like six presents for her birthday - isn't that enough?! :)

I'm really hungry right now, and really sick of soup (not sure we even have any left). I've been thinking a lot lately that making some mac and cheese and mixing in some chili would be an extremely tasty meal, but that's just too much food for one person and Dana seems completely uninterested... I guess I'll have to find something else.

Also, I made a SWEET pizza the other night. Boboli, new pizza stone (wedding gift - thanks Freddy!), some pasta sauce with mushrooms as sauce, fresh mozzarella (yum!), pepperoni, and a couple dabs of olive oil. Then topped with a sprinkling of shredded cheddar and in the oven at 450 for about 13 minutes. Delish!

Anyway, I have to figure out what to eat TODAY. I'm starving for lunch. Will try to serve up some more bloggy goodness later as I remember things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try a firmware flash for your DVD writer. That took care of some sync problems that I had with my Sony. Glad to see you are still alive!

posted at 10:08 AM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

I didn't get you sick, Fitz! I was already well over a week past being sick when I arrived.

posted at 2:53 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

You were still coughing when you were here. Don't think we didn't notice. :)

posted at 8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home