Have to buy a PS2 again... (See what I'm talking about)
Since I lost my PS2 in the move to Houston, I haven't been able to get my Katamari fix, and Dana has been missing Silent Hill 3 on those overcast days.

Remebering, of course, how much we loved Frequency, Amplitude, and the Karaoke Revolution games makes me think of how much I need to have this one. Especially with reviews like this. ROCK ON! (plus, I'm dying to try out Shadow of the Colossus!)

I would link to all these other games I'm talking about, but can't be bothered. Time for me to go to lunch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually been thinking of getting a PS2. More for Gran Tourismo than anything! But Katamari looks crazy! :)

posted at 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Mikey would love this game! His fake music skills and over-the-top performances could use yet another outlet.

posted at 11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home