I know, I know
I know, I know, I owe you part four of three of the Steamboat story. I've been busy with work (BS - I had to wrangle another computer to get on the IBM Intranet, which has not been an easy task at all), and we've been cleaning our mess of a home for the Invasion of the Fitzgeralds 2005. We're happy to have everyone, (and glad for the reason to straighten the place up!) but it's been a hassle lately. I'm sure we'll post some Turkeyday pics if we bother to take any.

OK! Conference call!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guests == hassle

but remember, your brother really doesnt mind a mess.

posted at 9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! Happy turkey day! No better way to spend it than with the people you love!

posted at 10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could clean that up in a jiffy!

posted at 1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home