Thanksgiving 2005 (See what I'm talking about)
Yes, I know I've been really slacking on the blog lately. And I think that fourth of four Steamboat entries is lost forever.

Anyway, had a great Thanksgiving. Special thanks to all who made the lovely dinnerware possible - we didn't break one dish! (though a wine glass was lost in the battle - but considering how much we drank, maybe it just wore out).

Holiday fun in Houston! We treated my family (sans Lauren, who was there in spirit and via phone from New Zealand) to our warmest temperatures of late, and then the same cold front that brought the blizzard to D's home state of ND has cooled things down here, so we're back to a cozy-cool home temp in the low/mid sixties.

I'll try to write more later, and more often. Lots going on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy!

Looks like you guys had fun! Missed the snow in Chicago though! ;)

posted at 2:39 PM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Who threw the wine glass???

posted at 8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice table setting!

posted at 10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home