Chicago report
Though it's cold in Chicago (I'm in Chicago this week), it doesn't feel like it's as cold as they've been screaming about all week (though I've spent no more than 10 minutes outside at any time, so that might account for that perception).

Either way, things have been going well. Productivity is noticably up, but more because I revamped my own priorities than anything else. I kickstarted it by showing something I'd been working on to the manager whose team could benefit most from it, and he was very impressed, so I've been hacking away at that this week. I hope to finish and launch this updated page before I leave.

Otherwise, tonight is XMas shopping night - though I might go with dad to the gym first - we'll have to see.

Dana called last night a little past midnight, having safely arrived in Portland (it was only 10pm there), but still having to drive to her hotel. I want to call, but her interview today doesn't start until 11 (Pacific), and she hasn't been feeling well, so I'll get her in a couple hours, methinks.

That's really all I have to report right now. Back to work for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

I've been mostly worthless at work this week except for answering my boss's questions...been doing very well at that.

Jen has done most of our shopping, but there is still some to be done for the Vermont family.

I am fidgety today.

posted at 12:43 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

The "Vermont" family?

posted at 1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a random question for all the married guys about Christmas gifts: Did all your families give you the "You shouldn't get us anything for Christmas this year, save your money for the wedding!" pass?

Everytime I ask someone what they want this year, I keep getting this response. Do I just look that destitute, or does this happen to everyone?

posted at 6:58 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

other than my mom, dad, brother, and my dad's aunt and auncle, the entire Hanley Clan (actually Clark/Lovejoy Clan, there are no other Hanley side fam left) lives in the wondrous state of Vermont.

Erik, no we didn't get that, but what we did get is the right to give gifts from "B.J. and Jen", saves some cash. I had to give up a shirt to get top billing.

posted at 8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home