Apologies...
I know, I haven't been very good about blogging lately - been too busy with work (and working out) to get down to some real entries. So I've gone ahead and made a new category of "To-Do's" on my Palm where I can record ideas for blog entries until they make it to the blog itself (and so I don't forget what the heck I was going to write about). And I'll do my best not to enter them digest-style when they get all backed up, which should give us more (if not necessarily more interesting) entries.

So far, I have three.

This weekend was nothing really special. Friday night I stayed home and D went out with some girlfriends from work, but she got home pretty early as she had an 8-mile run on Saturday (marathon training, you know). I went to the swim club thing Saturday morning and collapsed when I got home (wow, will this get me back into shape lickety-split), then D and I had lunch separately and she got back from her run, showered, took a nap, and had to leave for two TSU basketball games she was covering.

Sunday, we took it easy in the morning and I made some eggs (yum!), then after reading the paper and relaxing for a while D went to work to earn some extra money (so that I won't give her a hard time when she buys a new running gadget). I hopped on the trainer for an hour (a good one, I was pushing it), then she came back and we headed to lunch at BW3's and to catch most of the first half of the Steelers-Broncos game. Home, naps, and D went to the gym briefly.

Overall, not a very exciting weekend. But like I said, I want to try to blog more. I'll try to hit one entry a day this week. But for now, it's back to work with me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A heck of a lot more productive than I was this weekend! Remember that free Bally's membership thats started on Jan 14th? Umm.. I haven't been once yet! D'OH!

I starts today though - I packed my workout gear and everything! :)

posted at 9:10 AM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Pablo, I bought a Bally's membership in June 2004. I've probably been there about 5-10 times ever.

posted at 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home