It begins...
Well, tomorrow begins my first day of swimming with the Rice Masters Swimming club/team/whatever. Went out yesterday and bought some new goggles and a suit, so I'm all ready to go (must remember to bring a towel).

I am WAY out of shape, but D and I have been pretty good lately about getting to the gym (or on the trainer for me), and with her marathon training ramping up and my joining this team (they swim thrice a week a couple blocks from here, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) we should both be well on our way to getting back in shape before the move to Steamboat.

The short week threw me off, but I got some good work done and am ready to relax this weekend (well relax and swim for an hour and a half tomorrow).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
Its been a long time...don't forget your swimmies.

posted at 7:30 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Is your suit a banana hammock? I pray for us all that it isn't.

posted at 5:18 PM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

When you take your shirt off to swim, do you look like Steve Carrell from 40 Year Old Virgin?!?!?

posted at 8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You look like a man-o-lantern."

posted at 10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wear a snorkel to your next practice

posted at 7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and huge flippers

posted at 7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home