ND represent! (See what I'm talking about)
Dude, I know. What the heck is there in North Dakota(or, as locals seem to like to call it, NoDak), right?

It's funny. I was reading my new Wired this weekend and was a little surprised to learn that there's a big push to make Fargo a hub for the development of RFID tags (I can't find a link to the article, but the argument was basically, "People ignore North Dakota, so we can do it without much public resistance") - they really want to turn ND into Silicon Flatland or something. And yesterday I saw this on Slashdot and today on Engadget. NoDak all over the news!

If only we weren't moving to Colorado.... Oh wait. I mean, Thank God we're moving to CO! Actually, my uncle sent me a link to an article about Steamboat in the Financial Times yesterday, but because they're greedy bastards you have to register to read the article. Trying to get BugMeNot to work. I love Firefox.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you mention it - I tried getting bugmenot to work yesterday to get onto Snapfish... didn't work for me! Not sure if its a firefox version conflict or what...

posted at 8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home