Productivity... enabled
OK, after some serious cleaning of my desk, I'm ready for a productivity kick. I think I've been distracted (and discouraged) to get lots of actual work done becuase of the mess that my desk/office has become. I spent a good amount of time this morning cleaning/straightening up, and I'm ready to buckle down and get some good work done.

Note: this is not a picture of my desk. If you saw a picture of my desk, you'd say "Why Mark, that doesn't look clean at all!", but what do you know? If you're lucky and I'm feeling generous, you'll get a picture of my ACTUAL desk. If you're lucky. Instead you get a picture of some other schmoe's desk that I found on the internet(s).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went through some organizing of my own over the weekend - then my new video card came in and productivity sank to an all time low! D'OH!

posted at 9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My desks at work are pretty clean, but the home office is a mess. I have a filing problem and just stack all my crap on top of the filing cabnet. This irritates B.J. big time.

posted at 11:58 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

That's pretty funny. Half of what I had to spend time cleaning up was putting receipts/etc in our filing cabinet - because instead of filing things right away, I put them on the floor in front of our filing cabinet.
She never says anything, but I suspect this annoys Dana to no end.

posted at 12:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B.J. will mention that I need to file my stuff, but he doesn't harp. One time the pile was large and unstable and it fell like an avalanche onto the floor. I had to clean it up (kind of) then.

posted at 12:44 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Actually, I knocked it over accidentally, then knocked it over more on purpose.

posted at 5:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, productivity has apparently sky rocketed for you. You haven't updated your blog in over a week!

posted at 12:07 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Refresh, dude. F5.

posted at 12:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I posted this comment and your new entry was right there. What timing.

posted at 4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home