That's it!
That's it! Tonight, after I'm done cleaning the post-travel junk out of our living/dining room (and putting our winter stuff back in the attic), I'm setting up the trainer. This (my laziness) is getting ridiculous. And I'm jealous of Dana, whose first soccer practice is this week. I'd sign up for the swimming group now, but we're broke until the next paycheck(s) come in (weekend of the 15th).

First things first. Clean. Then set up trainer. Then get money, then join the swimming club.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

Ok, so maybe I don't feel so bad now about my trainer not being setup.

posted at 1:17 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

But you should! You said you were going to set yours up like three months ago!

But I guess with all your marathon training it's been tough... right?

posted at 1:21 PM

 
Blogger Cap said...

Come on boys! I just bought my trainer two weeks ago and I thought I was slacking having only been on it four times. Number five will be tonight for an hour after work, then I actually have a date. Weird, I know. And yes, is it with a girl.

posted at 2:40 PM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Is she a blow-up girl? Or one of those fancy Internet mail-order dates? And yes, I haven't been on a date in well over 3 months.

posted at 3:38 PM

 
Blogger Cap said...

no, not a blow up girl, a real one. And it went well. Of course she is 22 so she clearly doesn't know any better. That's the key Hutch, you've gotta get 'em while they're young and dumb.

posted at 7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home